Thursday, July 24, 2008

Until next time!!


Bobo upside down pic (love it)

Gangsta Bobo! (Brit, Bobo will sport the DooRag, and Peli can throw up the signs) haha!

Um! Yeah eating the blanket yummy!

Look at that boy! Like Father like Son, what can I say.

Well, that is all for now. So Brit and Sue you can back off now!! (j/k haha!) I have a couple of pics of Bobo that I will leave you with. Love you all, and I will be back with another blog when I have more to say, or if Rachelle gets me those pictures. I know she has a lot, so I will post a blog from her soon.

7 comments:

Brittany said...

I don't know what the eff you're talking about with the whole "Peer Pressure" crap... just kidding, I do the same thing to all my loved ones. I'm good with pressure. And with guilt. And snide comments. I learned it from my sisters...

Brittany said...

I WUV YOU...

Sue said...

If a little (pp) is all you need to respond then it was worth it..

This is where gram would say to me Susan we don't say pp..

RACHELLLLLLLEEEEEE get up and start bloggin..

(hey!! the pressure worked for Cand) wuv you guys

Tracey said...

Hey Candice!
I love the blog! This is the first I've had a chance to check it out and it's great. I love bobo's haircut, I can only imagine the stress of cutting off all those beautiful locks! But he still looks darling! I'm glad you're having such a fun summer!

Sue said...

cough!!choke!! What the??...how did I get to this site?

Oh it's you Cand..Time to bloggy woggy..

Tracey said...

I'd love an update... :)

Sue said...

knock knock..Whos there..Sue..Sue who?

Exactly.. Sue who? Your darling auntie who is reminding you to post on your little blog.

Its halloween..Every 3-4 months would be good to catch up.jk

Just thinking of you guys..Hope you have a fun halloween
Love Sue
Sue who? don't go there I'm thru playin.