Friday, June 20, 2008

Xavier Ian Bradley (AKA) BoBo!! Birthday






Well today is my babies 2nd birthday. I can't believe it has been 2 years already. He is such a busy boy. He is sooo different from Josh it amazes me, however they are similar in that they are both so animated. I am so blessed to have him in my life I crave him and can't imagine my life without him. I would like to thank my Husband for giving me this beautiful boy. He is such a boy it is crazy, he as NO FEAR. He loves Dinosaurs, Cars, Basketballs, Footballs, you name it if it is a boy thing he loves it. Bobo is such a joy to have in my life and I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with him.
I just wanted to share with you.
Love
Candisse

1 comment:

Liz and Jake said...

Seriously how sad is it that he is 2 and we don't even know him!! Happy Birthday!!

Candisse welcome to the blogging world...you have a darling family and we look forward to checking up on you guys often!!

Love ya
Jake and Liz